Like this Recipe
We're sharing a cocktail recipe that was featured during our Holiday Cocktail Contest. This recipe was created by Leaves and Libations on Instagram and it features Mongibello Blood Orange Juice. Here is the original recipe: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIjmYLrldAu/.
1 oz Aperol
1 oz Sweet Vermouth
¼ oz Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Soda, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients but the soda water in a cocktail shaker
2. Add 5 or 6 cubes of ice, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker has frosted (if it's almost too cold to hold, then you're doing it right)
3. Strain into a favorite cocktail glass
4. Add a small handful of ice (think "to chill" not "to dilute")
5. Deck the glass, then the halls!
Recipe & photo credit:
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/mongibellojuice